|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
The available bedroom is a decent size with mirrored built in robes and multiple windows that let in lots of light
About the property..
- Less than 100m from the plenty road tram (easy access all the yummy thornbury and northcote foodie spots)
- Less than 2km from the train station
- Northland shopping centre is easily accessible
- Lots of storage
- Central heating (probably more important since we live in Melbourne)
- Quiet, north preston pocket
- Gardener included in the rent
Rent is $678 PCM (approx $156pw)
Bills are split evenly between the housemates
My name is Bec, I'm 22 and currently finishing up my masters in speech pathology while working part time in hospitality. I'm always up for a chat and enjoy being as social (as I can be) in-between uni/work commitments.
The other housemate is Nicole who is a 26 year old health professional working full time. Nicole absolutely loves her well behaved cavoodle (Lucy!!) and walking/looking after her.
We have a very relaxed household and have the perfect balance between enjoying each others company whilst respecting privacy. We enjoy cooking, walking Lucy, catching up with friends and occasionally hosting wine nights with friends. We are ideally looking for a male to keep the balance - but would not hesitate to say no to the right female candidate!