|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This is a share house.
I have 1 bedroom available for rent for 155 pw
Bond is a month's rent - $620
** note - furniture in photos was from previous tenants.**
- Move in date available on the 25th of Feb.
- 10 minutes walk to footscray station.
- 15 minutes into the city from station.
- 5 minutes walk to Victoria University
- Great park 1 minute away
- The room you'll be taking is the one in the photo
- 6 month min stay
be mindful this place is close to a highway.
I am 26 years old, working full-time in the city. Most of the time I'm either at work, out exercising, cooking or at home doing tech-y stuff. I enjoy checking out foodie events around Melbourne.
I'm passionate about tech and cooking. If you're interested in any of the two, we'll get along well.