|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Up for offer is a decent queen sized room, with built ins and a queen size bed.
A bit on the property:
- lovely quiet neighbours
- bus stop right outside the house with buses to the CBD, UNSW. Surry hills and green square station are a 20 min walk away
- massive backyard perfect for drinks and to chill out
- shopping centre including a huge coles supermarket a 5 min walk away
- plenty of on street parking outside the flat
- rent includes all bills and bond is fully refundable on departure and to be paid before moving in
- would prefer a permanent tenant but if a shorter stay is required I'd settle for a 6 month stay.
- I do provide a queen bed and mattress but the rest of the room is yours to furnish as you wish!
I absolutely love living at this place and love how central it is to everything.
I'm Anna, I'm in my mid 20s and I'm looking for an awesome housemate around similar age to come share my flat in Kensington with me 🤗
I'm a finance professional that works long hours so tend to keep on the down low during the week but like to have a drink and go out exploring on the weekends as I'm a recent Sydney convert from the Gold Coast. So basically you won't see much of me!
I enjoy having a good chat over a glass of wine or a cold beer and love having my friends around as I'm a bit of an avid chef, but tend to do most of my socializing outside of the house.
I'm a pretty chill person with an extremely positive outlook on life and tend to get along with most people but know how to respect boundaries when it comes to flatsharing. I'm hoping to find someone with similar values and who also shares my approach towards a clean house.
More than happy to show you the flat and room in question and see if we get along ☺
Feel free to shoot me a message about the place if there are any questions. If you wish to apply, please tell me a little bit about yourself in your message.