|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
ABOUT MARK HOLDEN:
(aka our house):
Located on Holden St, double storey Victorian home, newly renovated, balance of period features (high ceilings, archetraves, fireplaces, hardwood floors etc) combined with modern kitchen and bathroom as well as spacious indoor/outdoor living areas.
- 3 large bedrooms
- 3 large bathrooms
- spare bedroom/study
- spacious modern open-plan kitchen (fully equipped with all appliances)
- Outdoor shaded patio dining area plus backyard (with BBQ)
- Rear access garage, with lots of storage space for bikes, furniture etc
-Sunny backyard with passionfruit vines, fejoia & lemon trees.
Large, sunny front bedroom with fireplace (fire not included), high ceilings, architraves, hardwood floors, large windows with lots of natural light, hydronic heating.
Unfurnished - BYO Bed, Wardrobes, Clothes.
*But can provide bookcase & bedside table if needed.
- Choose to share main bathroom with Mike - giant stone bathtub with bay window & rainfall shower OR use have the newly renovated guest bathroom upstairs all to yourself.
(photos - see room furnished originally as a lounge)
Situated in an ideal residential location in Fitzroy North!
- 50metre (26second walk) from the 96 Tram stop on Nicholson St and the 86 Tram line on Brunswick St.
- 5 minute tram ride to Johnston/Brunswick St/every café/bar/Naked for Satan you can think of
- 20 minute tram ride to the CBD
- 5hr tram ride to Adelaide
- 1km to Rushall Station for the train
- 5 minute walk to Edinburgh Gardens
- 15 minute walk to Princes Park
- 1 minute walk to corner store, grog shop & amazing indian takeaway
- easy walking distance to good coffee/eats
(Carolina, Green Park, Pope Joan, Dench, Mixed Business etc)
OTHER NEAT STUFF
- hydronic heating throughout house (costs nearly nothing!)
- high speed wifi (additional)
- well equipped kitchen
- Lots of street parking
- Rent is paid monthly
- Elec, gas & internet paid monthly, water paid quarterly
- Bond is $850 per person
- New tenants will be transferred onto the lease
US (Mike, Tom + Ash) (27, 26, 25)
If you haven’t been sold by the above, here’s the closer.
- Mike, financial adviser by day, drinker of beers, eater of brunches, teller of dad jokes by night
- Tom, teacher, loves live music & comedy, staying fit, exploring melbourne, travelling & road trips.
- Ash, teacher, loves: food(s), wines, live music, gym, clothes(x1000), falling off surfboards, and travelling to new places.
We are a pretty social house & regularly do drinks, go to trivia, have movie nights, park hangs or beach days. Happy to have housemates that want to hang out, but we won't be heartbroken if you prefer to do your own thing.
(Ideally we were thinking 6 Swedish backpackers to fit the room, however this was discounted)
We are looking for A COUPLE to move in with us. (sorry singles)
You guys - you love awesome houses and housemates, you're easygoing and sociable but can also clean up after yourselves and share house jobs (ie you are not ferals who leave weird gross things in weird gross places)
- non-smoking pref.
- no pets
-Looking to move in anytime from July 22nd, ideally by early Aug.
So far so good? Get in touch, tell us a bit about yourselves & make a time to meet us & check out our place!