|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Master Bedroom available for rent in a townhouse complex in a leafy, secluded area in Toowong.
About the townhouse:
- Fully furnished (couch, flat screen TV, small dining table, washer, dishwasher, large silver finish fridge, microwave, oven and kitchenware; washing machine - no dryer)
- Entire house re-carpeted mid May 2016
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 toilet downstairs
- Small courtyard
- 1 automatic lockup garage (available to you if required), plus 1 visitor parking right opposite garage
About the room:
- Large master bedroom (NOTE: this room is unfurnished!!)
- Large built-in wardrobe
- Own ensuite (double vanity, shower, toilet)
- Full access to lock up garage
- Bills (phone/internet, electricity, water) split evenly. Price usually averages out at $10-15 per week.
- 3min drive to newly new Toowong Village (15-20min walk)
- 7min drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 2min walk to bus stop (416 & 470) which takes you to the city
- 7min walk to Dean St which has buses arriving regularly and a lovely cafe, convenience store and fish n chip ⁄ burger shop
- UQ would probably be upwards of 30mins transport via public transfer (2 buses)
The current housemates:
Two girls in their early 30s and late 20s – Chloe and Daniela – working full time Monday to Friday. They are super lovely, clean and respectful people to live with. They’re very friendly and enjoy a mid-week wine and chats, but treat the home as a place to relax and unwind. Looking preferably for a female housemate, also in their mid to late 20s / early 30s, who share the same values.
If you're interested in arranging a viewing, please message me and I can arrange a viewing / meet and greet with the housemates.
Unfortunately we cannot accept couples.