|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Fully furnished bedroom available for rent in a townhouse complex in a tucked away area of Toowong.
About the townhouse:
- Fully furnished (couch, flat screen TV, small dining table, washer, dishwasher, large silver finish fridge, microwave, oven and kitchenware, plus a piano if you happen to play!)
- High ceilings and furnished with Asian style furniture and ornaments
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 toilet downstairs
- Small courtyard area (gardening cost is included in the rent)
- 1 automatic lockup garage, plus 1 visitor parking right opposite garage, plus plenty of parking on a safe, quiet street.
- 3min drive to newly new Toowong Village (15-20min walk)
- 7min drive to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 2min walk to bus stop (416 and 470) which takes you to the city
- 5min walk to Dean St which has buses arriving regularly and a lovely cafe (Bean on Dean), a convenience store and a fish n chip ⁄ burger shop, plus some small shops.
- Just around the corner (a 2min walk) is a lovely little cafe - Nowhere Espresso - which also doubles as a gift shop. There's also a pet groomers and a laundromat (in case you ever need a dryer - though that was never necessary for me!)
About the bedroom:
- Fairly small bedroom best suited for a single bed (3m x 3.5m)
- Fully furnished with single bed, bedside table, desk, chair and lamp
- Large built-in double wardrobe (plenty of room for storage)
- Shared use of main bathroom including bath tub (you would share with one other female only)
- NOTE: Both car spots are currently occupied by existing tenants, however there is plenty of on street parking (plus the street is hidden away and very safe)
- Electricity bill additional and split evenly between three housemates. Price is usually $15 per week.
The current housemates:
There are two females living in the house - Helen and Dani. They are both in their late 20s and professionals working full time. They're super nice, friendly, but lead a relaxed and quiet lifestyle.
Who are we looking for?
- Females preferred (currently an all female housemate)
- Household would most suit someone between 20-30 years old
- Either a young professional, or full-time or part-time student preferred
- Must be clean, tidy and respectful of other's belongings and space
- Must be reliable in paying bills, rent and sharing cleaning duties equally
- Prefer someone who is friendly and social, but also respectful of those times when you just need some privacy and personal space!
- Most important, we'd love someone who will treat the home as a place to relax, chill out and chat, so ideally your big partying days are over!
If you're interested in arranging a viewing, please message me and I can arrange a viewing / meet and greet with the girls.
*NOTE: I am the owner/landlord of the property and posting this listing on behalf of the two current tenants. It is Laura and Helen who would be living with!*
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Soudan St near Orchard St, stop 24||Close by|
|Orchard St at Upper Orchard St, stop 25||Close by|
|Soudan St near Bent St, stop 24||~ 3 min walk|
|Orchard St near Bywong St, stop 25||~ 3 min walk|
|Orchard St at Lower Orchard St, stop 27/26||~ 4 min walk|
|Return Of The Mac||~ 3 min walk|
|Nowhere Espresso||~ 3 min walk|
|85 Miskin St||~ 4 min walk|
|Flora Organika||~ 7 min walk|
|The Kingfisher Seafood Cafe||~ 7 min walk|
|Toowong Convenience Store||~ 7 min walk|
|Nanis Cooking Class||~ 9 min walk|
|Flannerys||~ 12 min walk|
|Taringa Foodmarket||~ 13 min walk|
|Persian Star||~ 13 min walk|
|Taringa station||~ 13 min walk|
|Toowong||~ 20 min walk|