|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Very large and fully furnished (Note, some furniture will be replaced with my stuff once the current room mate leaves with his furniture.)
- Large storage area within garage
- Enclosed verander space upstairs with city views
- Small back yard with a covered area and clothes line.
- Plenty of street parking
- Yard is maintained by landlord
- Standard bills (Internet, Electricity etc)
The bedroom: (Current room mate is not comfortable with images of the room being posted online while he still resides in the room).
- 3m x 3m double bed room (Comes unfurnished)
- Bright and airy
- Large wardrobe
- Person would share large main bathroom with friendly male housemate (Bathroom has both a shower and separate bathtub)
- 2min walk to the bus or Greenslopes Coles/ Jetts Gym
- 5min walk to the IGA (open until mid-night)
- 5min drive to the city or Southbank
- Close to Griffith and QUT Universities and SouthBank TAFE.
- 10min drive to Garden City Shopping Center.
My name is Jess, I am 23, I work near by and sometimes from home as I run a small business. I live in the master bedroom which has a half bathroom. I spend alot of time at the gym and have lived in Brisbane since 2011. I've completed a Bachelors degree in this time and would like a 3rd room mate who is friendly and mature to live with and respectful of others belongings and lifestyles.
My name is Ben, I have just moved to Brisbane for work and study. I am in the gym alot and enjoy seeing bands. I would like a person who is tidy and honest, someone who slots into our friendly house and is pleasant to live with.
We arent a party household but dont mind being social, when we are social we head out instead of having people around and treat the house as a place to relax and unwind.