|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Beautiful newly renovated weather board cottage in Mosman park on a quite street. Amazing location 2 minutes from both the beach/river. 5 minute walk from Train station. Cafe at the end of the road. New kitchen and bathroom so all new appliances. Fantastic location on a quiet street, Good size bedroom in a comfortably sized modern cottage.
-5/10 minutes from heart of Fremantle
- 5/10 minutes from Claremont
- 2 minutes to Cottesloe beach
I live at and also own the property. I'm a friendly, respectable, curtious house mate, with ample experience living with both males and females varying in ages.
- I work and study full time (commerce at Notre
- I live an active lifestyle enjoying yoga, martial arts and ball sports.
- Im a private and quiet individual.
- looking for somebody who is quiet respectful and tidy. The room offered is their private space however the rest of the house is shared.
- I'm really quite relaxed and easy to get along with and open to anyone who is interested!