|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Close proximity to chapel street precinct
- 10 minute walk to South Yarra station, 5 minutes to trams
- Internet access
- Apple TV
- one bedroom available for rent, includes queen size bed, desk & chair, bedside table lamp, and massive built-in wardrobe. Linen can be provided or BYO.
- no bond required as subletting
- $300 pw all inclusive of rent & bills
- on street parking available if required, if not there is easy access to public transport
- older style apartment, but I keep I as clean as possible. Carpet throughout, has a top-loader washing machine and a dryer, gas heater in the living room and gas stove/oven. No dishwasher.
My name is Lauren (chick on the left in the selfie 😉). I am looking for a housemate to sublet the second bedroom in our flat, as my current housemate is going on exchange overseas for six months.
I am 26, work full time and study as well. As a result, I operate on a clockwork routine. I am looking for someone who ideally works during the daytime.
I am quite a happy, mature and easy going person. I'm a pretty healthy individual, I hit the gym most days, don't smoke and drink generally only on weekends. I love spending time outdoors where possible and am a big fan of all things food, beer and coffee. I'm a pretty good cook too, cooking most things from scratch - happy to cook for you too if we eat the same things.
Hobbies include travel, gym, food, skiing, 4WDing, camping, cooking and the beach. I am studying Health Sciences at Deakin and work in a gym & health food bar.
Ideally looking for someone (male or female!) who is clean, tidy and responsible (at least as far as the flat is concerned, what you do in your bedroom is up to you!!) partners are welcome, but if they're there more than three days a week then they'll be expected to chip in. 7-days-a-week party animals need not apply, a girl's gotta sleep.
We're all adults! Be honest and open from the beginning and we'll be off to a good start. Feel free to contact me with any questions :)
Please note - the room is strictly only available for six months, sorry!