|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Large room with ensuite in South Yarra to sublet for 6ish months (August 19th 2016 to February 19th 2017). Close to everything!
Our housemate is moving overseas for 6 months to study, so we are going to sublet his bedroom.
The bedroom is quite large, has an ensuite, large wardrobe, window, cream carpet and walls.
About the house:
- House is fully furnished, you will just need to furniture for your bedroom and bathroom.
- A brick 3 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms, laundry, kitchen/dining and lounge room. Front and back garden. Cream walls, cream carpets and polished floor boards throughout kitchen/dining and hallway.
- Bills are internet, electricity and gas which we divide and pay 1/3.
- 750 from South Yarra Train Station, 450m from Prahran Train Station, 100m from Tram Stop 72 on Commercial Rd
- 300m Walk to Chapel St
- On street parking available
- Heaps of space for bike/spaceship in Hallway
You would be living with Amanda & Leah. We are both 29 year old females working and studying. We like cooking, chewing the fat, listening to music, taking baths, riding bikes, watching movies, art, drawing, gardening and both have a good sense of humour.
The house is quiet at times and loud at others. We respect each other and their space, we try to maintain a clean house.
Amanda, Leah and Cal (guy that is leaving).