|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I have a double bedroom available in light, airy apartment on Anzac Parade. The apartment is two-bedrooms and one bathroom, so you would only be sharing the apartment with myself. The apartment itself is semi-furnished so there is space to bring your own furniture into shared spaces.
A bit about the room and apartment:
• Unfurnished bedroom with fitted shelving, which can easily fit a double bed, large wardrobe and desk
• Clean and tidy apartment with large kitchen plus open dining and living spaces
• Small balcony overlooking Randwick Racecourse, Bondi Junction and Centennial Park
• Laundry onsite
• Carpark available
• Close to the CBD, Oxford Street, Randwick Junction, and UNSW with plenty of transport options right by the front door
• Supermarket, convenience stores, restaurants, gyms, etc. all just a short walk away
This is a lease transfer with a contract that is due to expire on 22 December 2016 before moving onto a monthly rollover. Any potential applicants would be screened by the real estate agent and landlord. I plan on residing in the apartment long past the initial contract, so it would be ideal to find someone also planning to stay beyond 12 months.
• Room available 7th August 2016.
• $980 bond + $245 per week rent (rent is paid fortnightly to the estate agent)
• Water is included in the rent, electricity and internet (unlimited ADSL) are shared. Shared bills usually equate to roughly $50 per month
• Sorry, no couples
More photos are available upon request as I was limited in the number I could upload.
I am 24 years old and have recently gone back to university to retrain in another career field. I am kept busy with study, work and plenty of other activities. I am a very social and outgoing person, who loves to spend my spare time catching up with friends, playing sport and going to the gym, reading and writing, and much more.
The apartment would suit someone mature who is working and studying, or working full-time. I am looking for someone long-term who is clean and tidy, as well as responsible with rent and bills. I would prefer a female flatmate but open to any gender. This is not a party house, but friends frequently pop around for catch ups over a drink or dinner. It is ideal for someone who wants to feel at home.
If this sounds like the ideal room for you, and you think we would get along simply send me a bit of information about yourself including if you're working, studying, etc.