|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
It's just like two girls sharing one bedroom. Five girls allowed in this apartment. we still have two single beds availiable！
1. Good location: near tram55, 86,96 and all trams available in collins street as the apartment is the back the biggest ANZ. Only one stop to Queen Victoria market, southern cross station, H&M, finder station ....
2. Positive environment: all the tenants in the apartment are students or white collars with different background, kind-hearted, friendly and regular break time.
3.Clean and Tidy: the owner works in collins street, who would like to clean the apartment several times per week. Thus everything keeps clean and you'll feel more comfortable if you love flowers also.
4. Everything prepared: no need to take even cups or blanket. everything need to be used in kitchen, bedroom or bathroom have already been prepared for you, just moving in with your own belongings.
5. Two options: you could choose to share one of the two bedrooms with another lady. one bedroom has bathroom while another doesn't have.
6.Both of two bedrooms have tow single beds , a big wall wardrobe, a bedside table, a desk and two bookshelves. It's big enough for two ladies' activities. If you choose to live in the bedroom without bathroom, you gonna share one bathroom with two other girls，the toilet is separate with that bathroom. For another bedroom with bathroom，toliet and bathing are together，you need to share it with only one girl.
7. heritage apartment with good looking, 24 hours camera and gym for tenants.
I'm currently a postgraduate student in melbourne university, who has been lived in this apartment for nearly 1.5 years. I really enjoy to live in this apartment since every lady is so nice to me and the pretty helpful when I meet something difficult to deal with. For my personal reason, I need to move out of the apartment at this moment and would like someone to replace my bed.
Other roommates work as lecturer, nursing and administrator or study as international students. Although I'm sharing one bedroom with another student, I still could feel that I have my own private as everyone is busy working or studying everyday, what's more, we really do have a big living room with two book shelves, tables, chairs,sofa and green plants.
Feel free to contact me if you would like to do the inspection, thanks! Anmy