|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A beautiful ground floor Art Deco Duplex with large shared gardens!
Couples are welcome for $320w including internet
* Cable internet
* Camberwell train station 2 minute walk from property - express stop
* Shops and cafes at your doorstep
* Safeway and Coles under 5min walk
* Bike paths and parkland easily accessible
* Walking distance to 75, 70, 72 trams
* Close Swinburne university
* Walking distance to Rivoli Cinema
* Large bedroom
* Lots of natural light
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Parking permit (off street parking)
The property was furnished by my previous housemate. I am flexible with furnishing the house. If you want to bring your own furniture (e.g. lounge, dining table, fridge, washing machine etc) you are more than welcome to let me know. Otherwise I am currently in the process of furnishing the house myself. Bills will be split evenly.
I'm a young professional female- aged 25. I work full-time Mon-Fri and the occasional Saturday. I tend to keep to myself on weeknights by catching up on random TV shows, PS4 games or books. I enjoy sitting down and chatting over a tea, coffee, wine or beer.
I have an outdoor cat who loves cuddles although he normally just follows me around.
I am looking for a person or couple who are relaxed and reliable.