|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Share this amazing property on Southbank with me, for a very good rate. It's a 5 minute walk to Flinders Street station & a 15 minute walk to the South Melbourne Market. It is lively in summer and one of the rare complexes left that supports it's own natural habitat amongst its large green courtyard. You'll feel part of a sociable community as all apartments face inwards and are full of young professionals.
- 3 bedroom apartment.
- Furnished, aside from your bedroom
- 5 minute walk from Flinders Street Station
- 5 minute walk to the TAN Running track
- 15 minute walk to the South Melbourne Market
- Front and rear balconies with a BBQ for summer
- Level 1 apartment in a relaxed environment
The room offered is facing Moore St, to the South. Has large built in wardrobes and a ceiling mounted fan. It is not available for 6 weeks and will become available on the 15th of August!
My housemate is leaving for a year, possibly longer as of mid-July. I'm after a new fun person I get along with to replace her!
- I'm a 27 year old architect, working full-time in the CBD.
- I play a lot of sport and am very active
- Have occasional large Friday, or Saturday nights out!
- A good cook and all around fun housemate.