|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
There is a pool and ping pong table in the shared amenities, what's more to like? There are families, retirees, working professionals in this area so very diverse and quiet. It is only 1.8km bike/walk to Bond uni which is very convenient for students. The villa is air-conditioned. Both bedrooms and the lounge are nice and sunny (East facing).
I am a young professional working in Indigenous tourism around Australia with the government. This year I joined the Robina soccer club as a bit of social fitness. I also run and cycle for fitness - would be cool to find a running/cycling housemate! Or really anyone who can motivate with the good vibes. Also, I'm very much a lesbian.
Future housemate will be like...
- full time employed or part time employed and studying
- LGBT friendly
- Up for some chilling and movies ocassionally
- Not laugh at my attempts at cooking
- Neat, tidy and will share cleaning of communal areas (picking up after yourself is key)
- up for a coffee to see if we match!
Also, let me know if you need furnishings or already have furniture.