|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hey potential housemate!
We're a house of 5 that are sadly losing a housemate. Good news for you! We would like to fill his spot with an individual between the ages of 18-25 that would like to jump on the lease. We hope you are friendly, easy to get along with and reliable with bills (just a basic, decent human being). We are mostly vegan, so we would prefer someone who is like minded and/or food conscious. Preferably working but students are welcome as well. We would definitely prefer a non-smoker.
If you have any questions or want more photos please don't hesitate to ask! - Our current lease is until the end of July but we will renew.
I'm 21 - work full time.
Eden is 19 - studies full time.
Bridget is 19 - studies full time.
Katie is 20 - studies and works.
We're basically a family and we love to hang out together frequently.
Being mostly students, we understand the importance of a quiet and considerate environment. With that being said, we also enjoy some bonding time involving: fires in the backyard, movie nights, exercise sessions, exploring the outdoors, and cooking sessions.
Also we share communal items but always buy and make our own meals.
Internet- $12/m (each) unlimited data.
Electricity- roughly $100 per quarter.
Water- no estimate but we split it equally.
We don't have gas.
About the room:
- It's decent size. 3.45m x 3m.
- It has a large window with security screens.
- Large built in wardrobe.
- Shares the main bathroom with 3 other housemates but you're welcome to use my ensuite when I'm not there.
About the house:
- 5 bedroom low-set property in Yeronga.
- Fully furnished.
- Decent size kitchen with lots of pantry space.
- All windows & doors have security screens and fly screens.
- Orient Road Park is just outside the backyard with a bike path leading to Brisbane Corso which, if followed, takes you to UQ. (It's a really nice afternoon run. 8km return to the uni. 10 minute bike ride.)
- Nice backyard with a built in BBQ.
- Two under cover parking spaces, one other off street park and heaps of street parking. (We all have a car, first in best dressed with the parking spots.)
About the area:
- Bus stop 300m down the road. Takes you into the city and Indooroopilly.
- Fairfield Station (Beenleigh/Ferny Grove line) is 2.5km away. It's closer than Yeronga Station. 16 minutes to Central Station.
- Coles is right next to the train station so 2.5km away as well.
- There are two 7/11 servo's near us, there's a Domino's, Eagle Boys, Liquorland, gyms and heaps more around Yeronga/Fairfield.
- Coffee shop 300m down the road.
- The neighbourhood is always quiet and we've loved living here.
- UQ is just across the river and it's easy biking distance. (4km.)
We'd love to meet you. Let's have a chat.