|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hey potential future housemate!
We're a house of 5 and one housemate is moving to America. We're looking for someone to fill her room and replace her on the lease.
Our lease ends at the end of July but we will renew.
I'm 21 and I work full time.
Alex is 25 and works full time.
Lillie is 20 and works full time.
Bronte is 19 and studies full time.
We've been in the house since the beginning of August last year and we like to have an occasional housemate hang out night. We share communal items but always buy and make our own meals.
Internet- $12/m (each) unlimited data.
Electricity- roughly $100 per quarter.
Water- no estimate but we split it equally.
We don't have gas.
About the room:
- It's decent size. 3.45m x 3m.
- It has a large window with security screens.
- Large built in wardrobe.
- Shares the main bathroom with 3 other housemates but you're welcome to use my ensuite when I'm not there.
About the house:
- 5 bedroom low-set property in Yeronga.
- Fully furnished.
- Decent size kitchen with lots of pantry space.
- All windows, doors have security screens and fly screens.
- Orient Road Park is just outside the backyard with a bike path leading to Brisbane Corso which, if followed, takes you to UQ. (It's a really nice afternoon run. 8km return.)
- Nice backyard with a built in BBQ.
- Two under cover parking spaces, one other off street park and heaps of street parking. (We all have a car, first in best dressed with the parking spots.)
About the area:
- Bus stop 300m down the road. Takes you into the city and Indooroopilly.
- Fairfield Station (Beenleigh/Ferny Grove line) is 2.5km away. It's closer than Yeronga Station. 16 minutes to Central Station.
- Coles is right next to the train station so 2.5km away as well.
- There are two 7/11 servo's near us, there's a Domino's, Eagle Boys, Liquorland and heaps more around Yeronga/Fairfield.
- The neighbourhood is always quiet and we've loved living here.
- UQ is just across the river and it's easy biking distance. (4km.)
Male or female (no couples) around age of 18-25.
Friendly, easy to get along with person who is reliable with bills. Preferably working, students welcome.
You will go on the lease for the house.
Non-smoker please and definitely NO drugs. :)
If you have any questions or want more photos please don't hesitate to ask!