|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
This apartment is perfect for anyone who loves basking in the afternoon sun, sitting on the balcony and drinking some red after a long days work or study.
-Huge and fully furnished (wardrobe, desk, dresser, queen bed and shelf)
-Massive window with heaps of natural light.
-Brand new snuggly carpet to keep your feet nice and warm.
- Built in wardrobe with so much space.
- Ceiling fan for those hot summer nights.
- Short walk from Bar Beach, King Edward Park and Darby Street.
- Balcony faces directly west for the best sunsets and water views of the harbour and Newcastle city.
- Newly Renovated
- One Bathroom with great shower (top notch pressure and temperature)
- Has everything you need (fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave etc)
- Fully furnished, however plenty of room for your own things
I'm 25 years old and in my second year at UoN studying marine biology. I've just spent the past 2 years in Canada on a working holiday visa which was incredible, however Newcastle truly is my home.
I love adventure and travel, sunsets and storms and will happily take you exploring around the best kept Newcastle secrets and will make you a friend for life. I am clean and very easy going.
|Bingle St Near Anzac Pde||~ 3 min walk|
|Bingle St Near High St||~ 3 min walk|
|High St Opp Lemnos Pde||~ 5 min walk|
|High St Near Memorial Dr||~ 5 min walk|
|Darby St Near Bull St||~ 6 min walk|
|The B.B.Q||~ 5 min walk|
|The Depot on Darby||~ 6 min walk|
|3 Monkeys Cafe||~ 6 min walk|
|Zinc on Darby||~ 6 min walk|
|Frankies Place||~ 6 min walk|
|Tilse's Apples Hunter Valley||~ 9 min walk|
|Civic Grocer||~ 13 min walk|
|Frank's Ham & Beef||~ 14 min walk|
|ALDI Cooks Hill||~ 15 min walk|
|Fruit a Peel||~ 17 min walk|