|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Top storey apartment with secure swipe pass access and lift in the Century complex in Griffith available from late August.
- Own bathroom with unfurnished bedroom large enough to fit a queen-size bed, chest of draws and side table with a built-in mirrored wardrobe.
- Apartment furnished with couches, coffee table, dining table etc. but some room for extra furniture (a TV would be a bonus).
- Walking distance to Kingston and Manuka, lots of natural light and great insulation so reverse-cycle air-con is rarely needed.
- Good-size kitchen with all the mod-cons including electric Bosch stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and appliances.
- Washing machine and dryer in separate laundry.
- Secure undercover parking with designated space and visitor parking plus storage cage.
- Balcony with great views of Mount Ainslie.
Rent is $275p/w and bond is $1100.
Utilities split 50-50 every quarter with option to split unlimited Wi-Fi for $30 each per month.
The landlord will need to approve your application before you move in.
My housemate is relocating for work so I’m looking for someone to share this modern two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment from around August 22.
I’m a professional woman in my late-20s who likes having a chat over a glass of wine after work, but also likes my own space.
I’m preferably looking for a female housemate who is friendly, reliable, clean and tidy.
If you’re interested in having a look or have any questions send me a text or email.
|Wentworth Av Opposite Railway Station||~ 5 min walk|
|Wentworth Av Railway Station||~ 6 min walk|
|Eyre St after Ovens St||~ 6 min walk|
|Wentworth Av before Dawes St||~ 7 min walk|
|Wentworth Av after Dawes St||~ 7 min walk|
|Canberra Railway Station Kingston||~ 8 min walk|
|Eyre St Kingston Shops||~ 8 min walk|
|Canberra Av Kingston Hotel||~ 8 min walk|
|Railway Station Kingston||~ 8 min walk|
|Canberra Coach Stop, Wentworth Av||~ 8 min walk|
|Giles St Kingston Hotel||~ 9 min walk|
|Giles St After Leichhardt St||~ 9 min walk|
|Eastlake Football Club||~ 7 min walk|
|Pizza Arte||~ 7 min walk|
|Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation||~ 7 min walk|
|Two for Joy||~ 7 min walk|
|Diplomat Bar & Grill||~ 8 min walk|
|Tandoor House||~ 8 min walk|
|LA OSTERIA BAR E CUCINA||~ 8 min walk|
|Cisco's Restaurante Mexicano||~ 8 min walk|
|Railroad Restaurant||~ 8 min walk|
|Saffron Restaurant||~ 8 min walk|
|Deztiny||~ 8 min walk|
|Kingston Grind Expresso||~ 8 min walk|
|Canberra Station||~ 9 min walk|
|Bottlemart||~ 9 min walk|
|IGA Kingston||~ 10 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 14 min walk|
|CANBERRA CHOICE SUPERMARKETS||~ 14 min walk|
|Shop Rite||~ 14 min walk|
|Euro Deli||~ 18 min walk|
|Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets||~ 18 min walk|
|IGA Narrabundah||~ 27 min walk|
|Charles Sturt University, Canberra||~ 29 min walk|