|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
No Couples or Pets - sorry!
-Stunning kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Open plan living with air-conditioning and polished timber floors throughout
- Generous sized main bedroom with built-ins
- Extra room which is perfect as a study and spare room for guests
- Newly renovated bathroom + additional powder room
- Fantastic entertainers deck which freely flows from the dining
- EXTRA back deck which joins the luscious green garden
- Internal laundry adjacent to fully fenced back yard
- Lock up car garage and space for storage
- Cocker spaniel also lives in the house - have a pet without the costs or responsibility!
26 Yr old female - MBA student and full time marketing manager. I like having a clean home. Welcome a glass of wine, a chat and love cooking. Also like my own space and time, respectful of roomies.
I also have a 1 year old cocker spaniel, he's extremely friendly and is allowed inside, though of course he's always clean and you can restrict him from your room. He rarely barks and really enjoys a snuggle, especially in the winter months.