|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for 3 individuals to enjoy sun-filled days in this gorgeous share house.
Built for quality living and within minutes’ walk from shops, restaurants, local transport and Glen Waverley Train Station – This spacious property is in a fantastic location!
This beautiful furnished home comprises of 5 well sized bedrooms, large living areas with an open fireplace, stone counter and plenty of natural light. Modern fully equipped kitchen with quality appliances - stainless steel gas cooktop, Fisher & Paykel wall oven and grill, Bosch dishwasher, and endless amounts of practical storage.
- Furnished home including new queen bed in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining/meals area
- Modern central bathroom with stone-top vanity, shower, quality fittings and a deep bath
- Expansive communal recreation area with large cedar doors and windows offering natural lighting and views to a private courtyard with established gardens
- Double garage, dedicated workshop, storage shed and off street parking
- Separate laundry, ducted heating, and reverse cycle cooling.
- Rent is $200 per week per person - INCLUDING Utility Bills (Unlimited WIFI, electricity and gas)
- Security Bond of $800
- Couples welcome to apply
Please contact me (Melissa) on for further info or to arrange an inspection.
I am professional Kiwi female 25yrs old working full time in central Glen Waverley. I am a easy going, clean, tidy and respectful housemate.
I am looking for like minded house mates to move in to this currently vacant property with me.
Must be friendly, easy going, clean, tidy and mature :)