|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Looking for an individual to enjoy this gorgeous share house.
You'll be living in a 5 bedroom house with just 3 other flatmates. Lee, 31 Male, myself (Melissa) 27 Female and my partner Matt, 28 Male. Plus - a small Jack Russell and a Golden Retriever.
Our spacious property comprises of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, and 2 living areas. Located within minutes’ walk from shops, restaurants, The Glen, local transport and 700m from Glen Waverley Train Station!
We keep two bedrooms vacant as study and a guest bedroom and as the property has 2 kitchens and 2 bathrooms, you'll only be sharing these with one other person.
- Furnished home with bedroom empty to furnish yourself
- Fully equipped kitchen with dining/meals area
- Modern central bathroom with stone-top vanity, shower and separate bath
- Expansive communal area with pool table, large cedar doors and windows offering natural lighting and views to a private courtyard with established gardens
- Rent is $200 per week per person.
Rent includes utility bills - unlimited WIFI, electricity, gas and water.
- Security Bond of $800
Please contact me (Melissa) on for further info or to arrange an inspection.
I am professional Kiwi female 27yrs old working full time in central Glen Waverley. Easy going, clean and friendly.