|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
A medium sized, single storey house located in Florey, this place would be perfect for students or professionals who want to live close to Belconnen without paying Belconnen rent prices. Despite the pictures above: THE BEDROOMS ARE UNFURNISHED.
- Located close to Belconnen Westfield and the University of Canberra (< 10 mins drive to both)
- Close to bus stop and bike paths
- Three minutes walk away from Florey shops, which include a supermarket, hairdresser, pharmacy and numerous restaurants and take-aways
- Air-conditioned living room
- Nice secluded outdoor patio area
- Small, but neat backyard that is perfect for summer
- Unlimited ADSL2 internet for an additional $20 a month
- The $135 p/w room includes closet storage space
My name is Joe and I am a 26 year old male student at the University of Canberra. I'm a relatively quiet and tidy flatmate who is always up for a good chat. I enjoy cooking, reading and colossally stupid-fun action movies.
I am interested in mature housemates, who are clean and tidy and respectful of others and their property.