|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
A room is available in my apartment in Brunswick starting from 22 July 2016, and I'm looking for a FEMALE housemate.
A fully furnished apartment with TV, dining table, sofa, washing machine.
Your room is also furnished with a desk, a chair, a double bed, and built-in wardrobe. (see pictures).
* 2-minute walk to the tram stop of tram number 1 and 8, which would take you straight to Melbourne University in 15-20 minutes and the CBD in 25-30 minutes. Very ideal for Melbourne Uni or RMIT students!
* 30-min bike ride to Melbourne Uni (in case you have a bicycle :D)
* 5-minute walk to Lygon Street, where you can find good supermarkets, groceries, restaurants and cafes.
* There are also IGA and Coles Express nearby.
* 15-minute walk to Sydney Road.
Rent: $650/month. Shared bills
You will stay with me (Mai) and another girl (Sinead). Both of us are students at Melbourne University, open-minded, friendly and respect other people's privacy, beliefs and lifestyles.
Me: I'm Mai, 23, from Vietnam, and currently doing Masters of Teaching (secondary) at Melbourne University. Hobbies: watching films, reading books and photography.
Sinead is 24, from Melbourne, and currently doing her Honours in Archeology at Melbourne University. She loves ballet, reading and antique/vintage stuff.