|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Very central, comfortable. Do's and don'ts can be discussed when we meet.
Own room - Surry Hills/East Redfern. Very central. Suit Single person
Very comfortable, well-equipped, functional own room. Share this apartment with only me in peaceful & quiet Redfern/Surry Hills. This is a charming home and it’s much cheaper plus more personal and friendly than a backpacker hostel or hotel. It is fully-equipped.
• Everyone who has seen this apartment has given it top marks!
• VERY central. You can walk to central Sydney city in only 15 minutes.
• SINGLE PERSON RATE is $280.00 per week. Payable every two weeks in advance.
• Key deposit: $100.00. (Refundable on departure.)
• No other bond required.
• MUCH cheaper than a backpackers’ hostel: -
• Backpackers’ hostels in this area for 1 single person range from over $500 per week to $785.00 per week.
• Electricity & gas included – no other expenses.
• Must be non-smoker. No drugs. No parties.
• 28-day minimum stay; longer preferred. Negotiable. It’s all about the right person.
• Either gender welcome. Both gay-friendly and straight-friendly.
• Fully furnished: double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, heater, electric fan, electric blanket, lots of shelves; custom-built desk. Two custom-made chairs are also included in the room.
• Security building – very safe.
• Wi-Fi included – unlimited.
• You buy your own food & cook it in the fully equipped-kitchen.
• Cleaning lady is included in the price. No cleaning at all.
• Dishwasher installed – no dishes to wash!
• Washing machine + clothes dryer installed. Laundry detergent supplied.
• Filtered water system is included.
• 5 minutes from nearby bus-stop to central Sydney city (Shops, Opera House & Harbour Bridge).
• 10 minutes’ walk to Central Station: trains to all of Sydney + Country trains.
• Close walk to Sydney Uni, Uni of Technology & TAFE. Short bus trip to Uni of NSW.
• 3 minutes’ walk to supermarket at Surry Hills Shopping Village. Aldi is also in walking distance.
• All linen & towels provided; also toilet paper, bath soap, – just bring you!
• Available for viewing/occupancy now.
• I look forward to making your stay a happy and friendly one!
APPLY TO: Kevin - via this website.
Things you would need to do:
• To secure the room: two weeks’ cash in advance.
• Plus, key deposit: $100.00. (Refundable when you leave.)
• Photo ID. Passport & Driver’s Licence preferred.