|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Our lovely townhouse is in Preston, literally 100m from the tram. It's in a really beautiful pocket!
Rent is $698 per calendar month (works out to be $161 per week). Bond is also $698.
About the house:
* Two story, spacious townhouse (it's more like a house - it's big!)
* Gardener included.
* Evaporative cooling and central heating throughout.
* The available bedroom is a good size, with mirrored built in robes, multiple windows, lots of light!
* Large, open plan entertaining area downstairs, and modern kitchen with dishwasher and large pantry!
* Separate toilet upstairs AND downstairs.
* Brand new fridge and brand new washing machine (purchased in Jan last year).
* Three large storage cupboards throughout house!
* Low maintenance, secure courtyard.
* Foxtel/aerial connections in all bedrooms (not connected).
* Street parking, but it's a very secure⁄safe area, so parking on the street is very safe.
* Located 30 sec walk from the tram, 1.7 kms from the train station, 3-4 min walk to Post office, fruit shop, fish and chip shop, pizza shop, hair salon etc and a 3 min drive to Northland Shopping Centre - (Coles, Safeway, Aldi, K'mart, Target, Myer etc).
Communal areas are fully furnished. I could possibly assist in furnishing a bedroom if required.
I'm a 27 year old health professional working full time and loving it!
My housemate, Becca is a mature 24 year old female studying her last year of a Master of Speech Pathology. She's super laid-back, friendly and great to live with. She works part time in hospitality. She is social, but also appreciates her "me time."
We enjoy music, cooking, drinking tea, walking/jogging with my dog Lucy, reading, researching random things and catching up with friends. Our household is very relaxed; we often have a casual chat after a busy day without being best friends or living in each others pockets. Having said that, at the same time we are both pretty busy, often working long-ish days. We are not a household of strangers coming/going but living together under one roof and that's the kind of environment we love. Our house is a clean, easy-going environment which we all look forward to coming home to.
Individuals working as health professionals/in "helping" professions, or those who like people would be a massive bonus! Ideally, you would be aged between 23 - 32 and would be clean and respectful.