|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hi we are looking to share my 4 bedroom house in Forestville, all female house
- Small bedroom, comes empty, enough room for a double bed, private access to cupboard outside of bedroom right by bedroom door ($200 p/w)
- Seperate dinning, kitchen, lounge room and laundry, 2 bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs)
- We are super close to a service station (great for those late night chocolate cravings and opal card top ups)
- We have a large pool
- We have a decent sized garden
- Two storey house with space of your own
- We have a bus stop right out the front with easy access to the City, Chatswood, Manly, Warringah Mall etc
- Very close to Coles, Aldi, Woolworths, Bottle-o, Post office and doctors
- Our place gets great light all day long and a nice breeze in the evenings
- Second living room upstairs
Prefer 3+ months stays, rent to be paid 2 weeks in advance. No pets unfortunately :( all bills included except for unlimited adsl 2 home internet - cost split evenly amongst housemates ($15-$20 p/month) if you would like to use it.
Hi I'm Sofia, I work part time in the Western Suburbs as a Psychologist. I have two adorable small dogs who will love you once they get to know you.
Madi works full time in Northern Beaches in sales, she's very outgoing, and loves to smash garlic bread for dinner, on the days we aren't training at the gym together.
Demi works full time as a mental health nurse in RPA, she does shift work, she is super friendly so much so my dogs choose to hang with her instead of me 🙄😊, she also has an extensive lippie collection to die for!
We are all very friendly but respectful of each others needs, including quiet time to chill. We're fun loving girls who would love to have an easy going flatmate, who we can mingle with over some garlic bread and a cuddle or two of our fury housemates.