|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for a friendly housemate, who’s clean and tidy – ideally, full time working professional.
Great location 10 min walking to Wolli Creek station - Woolworths and Dan Murphy's.
15mins to City, 10 mins to Central station, 5mins to Airport. Modern and secure building - CCTV cameras, intercom and covered parking.
Very nice and spacious apartment.
The facilities include:
- Spacious living space ( with a 48 inch TV and DVD player).
- At the kitchen are provided: two big and one small fridges, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, juice maker, rice cooker, hand mixer, all the kitchen appliances, dishes, glasses, cups, cutleries.
- Modern room with a queen size bed ( + 2 pillows, blanket, bed cover, 2-bed linen set), big study table, bookshelf, lamp, printer/scanner ( if needed).
- Modern bathroom
- Laundry room includes: washing machine, dryer, iron, iron board, vacuum cleaner.
- Split air conditioning in every room ( so you can easily control a temperature in your room).
- Unlimited Internet
- Facilities such as BBQ area
- 10 min to Wolli Creek Station with 2 train lines to the City ( Bondi Junction and Airport line).
- 3 Bus stops
- Retail shops 5-minute walking distance with lots of Takeaway and delicious cafes.
- 5 min walk to Woolworths and lots of groceries.
We have very friendly environment at home :)
3 people living at this apartment ( lovely Spanish couple living in the master bedroom, Alba is 25 and Adri is 26 years old. They studying English and working casually. And Tareq is 27 years old guy, currently doing his MBA degree :)
Rent is $280/single (plus 3 weeks bond), around $15 bills per week ( unlimited NBN internet, Gas & Electricity ).