|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Very nice and specious apartment.
5 minute walking from Wolli Creek train Station through very nice park with a view for airport.
- 5 min to Wolli Creek Station with 2 lines to the City
- 3 Bus stops
- Retail shops 5 minute walking distance with lots of Takeaway and Cafes
- 10 minutes to the city (5 stops to Central Station)
- 5 min walk to Woolworths and lots of groceries
- International Airport 5-10 min walking distance
The facilities include:
- Spacious living space
- Modern bathroom and kitchen
- Brand new European appliances
- Split air conditioning in every room
- Unlimited NBN Internet
- Facilities such as BBQ area
All bills is included in the price. You will share bathroom with Paul. He has very busy time schedule so you wouldn't see each other a lot :)
We have vary friendly environment at home :)
We have 3 people living at this apartment: Polly, Quentin and Paul.
Polly is 23 ,Quentin is 28 and Paul is 27 years old. Quentin and Polly are a married couple, Polly is Australian and Quentin is from France. Polly is currently studying at ACU doing Primary Teaching and Quentin is working as a project manager. And Paul is currently doing MBA and working casuall. We are a happy and friendly flatmates.
Rent is $270/single $300/couple (plus 3 weeks bond), unlimited NBN internet, Gas & Electricity included.