|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
*Apologies for the messiness of the room in the photos
We are looking for a housemate to join our awesome home!
The house includes 1 couple both working full-time 23yrs (software designer) and 25yrs (engineer) and one well behaved Cavoodle (dog).
Ideally we would love a housemate that work full-time like us and who is relaxed, sociable but also clean and considerate.
Our house is a big beautiful Queenslander in a fantastic spot. We are right across the road from ALDI and frequent busses to the City, Valley & Southbank, being only a 10 minute drive to the city. The house is on a quiet dead-end street (right next to Kelvin Grove road) with plenty of parking. We have plenty of parks, walkways and bike paths behind the house. The house has 2 spacious decks which are great for relaxing and entertaining.
- 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Bills are paid quarterly and internet monthly
- We currently have 2 rooms available, both are large and spacious
- large room with built-in cupboards
- Use of main bathroom (including spa bath) to share with 1 other
- Room is not furnished
Reasons you should live with us:
1. We are clean, relaxed and nice :)
2. Super affordable rent!
3. Spacious room and living areas.
4. 10 minutes to the city ($10 UBER)
5. Quiet street with plenty of parking
Keen? Get in contact.