|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
2 rooms in Artarmon for $310 a week + $30 in bills per month.
Open to the idea of sharing the rooms with a friend (which would work out to be $170~ for Room 1 and $140~ for Room 2).
- 1 minute walk to Artarmon station
- 15 minute walk to Chatswood CBD/station
- Quiet area, very little outside noise
- Fully furnished with washing machine/dryer, all windows have fly screens, big couch setup with TV, ~5 person dining table, kitchenware and cutlery included!
- Large communal backyard
- Plenty of natural light
- Many cool places around the area (next door to a yoga studio)
- Nearby park / running track / baseball diamond
- 2.8 x 3.4m
- Large built-in wardrobe
- Comes with double bed (but welcome to bring your own bed)
- Lots of natural light
- 3 x 2.4m
- Comes with king single (but welcome to bring your own bed)
Rooms 1 and 2 have an adjoining door.
Young professional working full-time in Chatswood, so quiet and calm during the weekdays. During the weekends I like to work on personal projects or going to galleries.
I only occasionally have people over, usually to play boardgames — but never more than 6 at a time.