|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Space and privacy! Large bedroom, your own huge lounge room and own bathroom.
It's a lovely old house we will be sharing. It's in good condition and is very clean, spacious and full of natural light. A real bargain for the price!
• The bedroom is large (4.3 x 3.3 metres) with built in robes.
• Gas heater in lounge room (6 x 4.3 metres).
• All rooms situated at the back of the house.
• Plenty of storage space available in spare 3rd bedroom.
• Superfast 100Mbps NBN internet with unlimited data available for $35 per month.
• Large enclosed backyard.
• Off street parking available.
• Close to public transport - Springvale Station is a 10 min walk then 5 mins by bus. Sandown Park Station is a 15 min walk.
• There’s lots of very cheap and interesting food markets and restaurants nearby.
• You will need to bring your own furniture, kitchenware and fridge. Modern, clean clothes washing machine available for use.
• Minimum stay 6 months.
• No pets allowed sorry - I have a cat already.
• Rent is $157.50 per week; $682.50 per calendar month. Rent is due on the 20th of each month. Split bills.
• Ideally looking to live with someone around the same age but it’s not crucial. Not a party house.
If you are interested please send me a message telling me a bit about yourself or call me on my phone number listed above (the website won’t let me put my number here)
Hi my name is Luke and I'm 40 years old. I work full-time as an apprentice plumber and I'm a former chef. I'm quiet around the home and don't play loud music or anything like that. I'm easy going and respectful to others. I keep the house nice and clean. I smoke 1 or 2 cigarettes a day outside. I drink occasionally.
On the weekend I like to catch up with my girlfriend, friends and family and get out and about around Melbourne. I go surfing occasionally too.
REFERENCE FROM FORMER FLATMATE:
Hi my name is Will. I have been sharing Luke’s house with him for 4 months. I have to move out because I am moving interstate. The rooms are ridiculously large and comfy for the asking price. The house is always clean, has good parking, is near main roads for easy access and is close to shops and a park. Luke is relaxed, tidy and quiet. I can't put my phone number here but Luke has it if you would like more info.
Note: I had another flatmate after Will moved out but he was only here for 3 weeks and he had to move out due to a death in the family.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Heatherton Rd/View Rd||Close by|
|Heatherhill Primary School/Heatherton Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|Neale St/View Rd||~ 7 min walk|
|Woodward St/View Rd||~ 7 min walk|
|Lawn Rd/Heatherton Rd||~ 9 min walk|
|Nam Phuong Restaurant||Close by|
|BP||~ 6 min walk|
|Pizza Day||~ 6 min walk|
|McDonald's||~ 8 min walk|
|Greyhounds Entertainment||~ 11 min walk|
|Sandown Park||~ 15 min walk|
|India Town||~ 18 min walk|
|Woolworths||~ 19 min walk|
|ALDI Springvale South||~ 20 min walk|
|My Tam Grocery||~ 20 min walk|
|Kowloon Asian Grocery||~ 22 min walk|