|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Recently renovated and well maintained 2 Story Victorian Heritage Terrace situated in cosmopolitan Redfern - with its array of cafes, pubs, shops, parks and restaurants!
15 Minutes Walk From Central Station.
* Generous Interiors providing a spacious layout
* 2 Storied Victorian Terrace
* Terrace only accommodates 5 Bedrooms
* 2 Shared Bathrooms are cleaned weekly
* Well Equipped Kitchen
* Outdoor Seating
* Informal Lounge Area for relaxing
* Free WIFI throughout building
* Ample Bedroom Wardrobe Space
* External Rear Backyard
* Laundry with free use of Washing Machine
* Walk -to - everything location with city and suburb bus and rail links close by
* Individual Security Door Entry Lock
* Common Areas Cleaned weekly
* Young, Friendly, Responsible and Quiet Housemates
* Walk to Central Train Station/CBD/Hyde Park
* Excellent Bus Links to CBD and Suburbs
*Close by are Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park, Centennial Parklands,
* Eastern Suburbs Attractions include Randwick Racecourse, Bondi/Coogee Beaches
* Coastal walks along Pacific Beaches and Sydney Harbour.
* Shopping, Dining and Entertaining abound nearby
*Great pubs and cafes close by
There are NO EXTRA COSTS - ALL BILLS INCLUDED IN TARIFF. .
(Regret house is not suitable for children).
The Following Room is available:-
MIDDLE FLOOR BEDROOM –
Available now 8th August 2016
- $300 (Weekly Rate per Room) single occupancy or $325 double occupancy
Our Minimum stay is THREE MONTHS with a refundable THREE Week’s Security Deposit.
There is no maximum period of stay – however Three Week Notice is required to vacate after the initial 3 months..
SOUTH DOWLING STREET
Flatmates are mostly mid twenties to early thirties from Aust., England, Italy & Sth America.
They are part time students/working or on study visas. All are respectful, quite & friendly