|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Rare tranquility, style and a superior location is at KOI Parramatta.
* Luxurious Almost new 2 bedroom Apartment with 2 modern bathrooms, ensuite to the main.
* For only $550. (Bond 4 weeks Rent)(2 weeks rent in advance)
* NBN installed
* Suitable for a small family or at least two people can live comfortably.
* Very convenient for Working Professionals as well.
* One underground security car space
* Storage space
* Spacious built ins in both bedrooms
* Modern kitchen with granite bench top, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking, dish washer, oven.
* Internal Laundry with Dryer
* Walking distance to Parramatta Train Station & Bus Station.
* Walking distance to Western Sydney University
* Walking distance to Restaurants, Church Street.
KOI’s communal areas are designed as secluded garden settings with flowing water courses, where carp swim freely. Take time out and tune in and enjoy KOI’s peaceful surroundings.
Angled on a northerly aspect, KOI’s apartments feature luxury interiors and stylish touches. Modern tiled bathrooms, en-suites, gas powered Caesar Stone kitchens, large bedrooms, open plan, light-filled living areas open up into large balcony areas.
KOI is situated near the RiverCat terminal and the bus and train interchange is a short walk away with many express services available straight to the Sydney CBD.
Panoramic views take in the vibrancy of Parramatta city, the distant Blue Mountains, the green hills of Sydney’s north west and the gentle flow of the Parramatta River.
Parramatta’s CBD has as thriving finance and commerce precinct nearby. Norwest Business Park is only 25 minutes away. KOI has many private and government schools and the University of Western Sydney within a 5 kilometre radius.
Parramatta Westfield, the biggest shopping centre in Sydney, has five floors accommodating 490 shops. Watch a movie at Hoyts Westfield or take in a show at the nearby Riverside Theatre.
Sports enthusiasts can ride a bike or jog in picturesque Parramatta Park or watch their teams at Pirtek stadium! Love to eat out? Parramatta has many restaurants to choose from within the Church Street precinct.
Live in the ultimate location and let KOI at Parramatta capture your imagination today