|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Decent size room, furnished, bills included
- 1 MINUTE WALK to Ashfield station (12 minute train to Central or 4 minute train to Strathfield) as well as buses
- 5 minute walk to shops (Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart etc), Sydney's most renowned HSP (metro one), swimming pool, basically everything
- Room gets plenty of light, and includes a double bed and large built-in wardrobe
- Unlimited WiFi and bills included in price
- A lot of the place has been newly renovated like the hardwood floors, most of the bathroom, kitchen stove, etc
- Internal laundry plus a big balcony to hang your washing
- Minimum 3 month stay, option to extend to long term
- INSPECTIONS NOW, room is available on the 27th of November
- Feel free to message and I'd be happy to show you the place and have a chat
- UPDATED PICS COMING SOON
You'll be sharing with two students in our early twenties. We're pretty chill and are down to chat and share a drink or two after work.
On our days off we can be found outside enjoying the outdoors, on the couch in the grips of a Netflix drama, or honing our skills in the realm of vegetarian cooking.
We like keeping our place clean and tidy, and would appreciate someone who does the same.
If this sounds like you we would love to meet you and show you around! Message me and we can set up an inspection time.