|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Very large spacious 3 bedroom unit in Killara available to share from 26/07/2016
Second bedroom available from $250 per week plus bills (Electricity & Unlimited Internet)
- Peaceful street in walking distance to multiple amenities including 300 metres to train station
- Positioned on the top floor with leafy bush views
- Outdoor flow to balcony from living area, master bedroom and third bedroom
- Streamlined kitchen with electric stove and ample storage
- Fully tiled bathroom with combined shower/bath and laundry
- Plenty off street parking
- Brand new furniture and appliances
Parking & transport: Ample off street parking with quick access to Pacific Highway.
Killara Train station is only 300 meters away and only 3 stations away from Chatswood.
Storage: We have a small amount of secure storage in the garage. Room for a few large boxes or a bicycle etc. There is no room to keep any furniture or washing machines etc. you may have.
I'm Rolando (35) and work in Property Management in Artarmon and my wife Jarha (29) is a Client Success Manager in Media at Chatswood.
Our Mon-Fri schedule is very busy along with my wife preparing for his first bikini competition. So between the training and meal preparations we are often tired so we like to relax at home.
Weekends we like to get out and about and we will only have guest from time to time.
We are both very clean and tidy and very considerate to your own space.
What we are looking for is a single female who is responsible, clean and tidy and respects privacy.
If you would be interested we would love to hear from you.
Rolly & Jarha