|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Awesome location that is close to everything.
- 800m to Moorooka Train Station
- 200m to nearest bus stop.
- 5 minute walk to Woolworths and various restaurants
- 30 minutes to QUT, UQ and Griffith by public transport
- Less than 15 minute drive to CBD, Garden City and Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre
- Big backyard with outdoor furnishings and BBQ
Male and female friends both 22 yrs old. Rachelle is studying mechanical engineering at QUT and Jake is studying computer science at UQ. We are both clean, quiet and easy-going. We are out of the house a lot, and keep busy studying, but enjoy coming together over dinner and TV in the evening. For fun we enjoy going to the cinemas regularly, playing both video and board games, and binge-watching Netflix.
We're looking for an easy-going person to join us who is happy to chip-in with chores. Must be non-smoker.