|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
We're sharing a master bedroom (no toilet) with huge balcony and a perfect sunset view. The room featured 2 King Single beds with prince mattresses and huge built-in wardrobe with full mirror.
It's a beautiful and spacious split level apartment with 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom.
The apartment is only a few years old, minimalist yet super cozy interior with internal laundry, spacious lounge and dining area and huge sunny balcony.
We have full cooking utensils for you who loves cooking!
The apartment also has gym, swimming pool, outdoor BBQ area and rooftop cinema.
Netflix, unlimited internet and your own key. Separate living area and bedrooms (on lvl 2)
We have bus stop right in front of the apartment #301, 302, 303, M20 comes every 10mins or even more during peak hours. It takes you straight to central in 10mins!!
Alternatively your can use train from Green Square Station (10mins walk) only 1 stop to Central.
- 2 massive Coles and ALDI less than 10 mins away,
- Lots of great cafes and restaurant around
- Chinese and Korean supermarket nearby
- Close to Surry Hills, Alexandria and Redfern where all amazing cafe's located
- Moore Park & Entertainment Quarter with massive HOYTS cinema and more food
It's the suburb close to everything yet not overly crowded like the CBD
- I'm 22y.o Indonesian girl, currently on my port-grads study and working when I'm not studying. I enjoy sleep, traveling, food, music and watching movies.
- The other room is occupied by Venezuelan couples, both studying and working. They enjoy cooking at night, watch netflix and go to the beach on the weekend.
- We're looking for a TIDY and FRIENDLY girl who enjoys occasional chat and movie night.
- 3 Months Stay with opportunity to takeover the apartment if you like.
- 2 Weeks bond + rent payed weekly or fortnightly.
Apartment available 31 July 2016
(if you want to move earlier let me know, I can probably arrange)
SEE YOU SOON ROOMIE :)