|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Great location just off the Main Rd in Belair and within 5 minute drive to the National Park. Ideal for Flinders university students being a 10minute (max) drive to university and within walking distance to train and bus services. Old, quirky house with a nice sized backyard, big rooms and a combustion heater in the lounge room.
* It is a must that our new housemate/s love dogs. We have two dogs who we treasure. Well behaved and provide great company :)
Myself: Nearly 30yr old male, full time student at Flinders. I'm relaxed and easy going, strong dislike for any drama or hate filled people. I enjoy the odd drink at home and would prefer a "social housemate." Not someone who sits in their room all the time!
* Do not contact us if you think the likes of Donald Trump and Pauline Hanson politicians are okay haha. Or any liberal fanatics :)
My partner: 29yr old female, originally from Thailand (but speaks fairly good english) and Buddhist :) Loves to cook authentic Thai food and enjoys relaxing at home after work.
Thank you, Meaw (yes the sound a cat makes)
Things to note:
* Only 1 bathroom to share (prefer someone who is water conscious :) )
* Would like someone who is prepared to help with the garden, maybe even grow some veggies.
If you like modern houses probably best to go to other ads, but if you like an old house with a bit of character this might be for you :)
* Open to any nationalities, but would like to have another student in the house to share the ups and downs of being a student :)
If you have read all of this I'm surprised haha, but if you have any questions shoot me a message on here.
Josh & Meaw