|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Furnished room available in Hughesdale (Close to Chadstone and Oakleigh)
One bedroom available in a beautiful three bedroom home in an excellent location, on a quiet street and close to public transport. We are a couple in our 30s, both working, easy going and tidy. We use 2 of the rooms – One as our bedroom and the other as our study. We have a 3rd room available to be rented out. We are looking for a lady occupant for the room (sorry no couples).
- 4 minute walk to Hughesdale train station (On the Pakenham and Cranbourne Train line)
- 22 minutes by train to the city (to Parliament station).
- 13 minute walk to Chadstone shopping centre (Australia’s largest shopping centre)
- 15 minute walk to Oakleigh Shopping centre
- Easy access to Princess Highway or Monash freeway for those driving.
- The location makes it very easy to get into the city and will also suit those attending Monash University (Caulfield and Clayton campus).
The bedroom has ample space and comes furnished with a queen size bed, bed side table, built in wardrobe, study desk, chair, table lamp, a small clock and 2 cushions for floor seating.
The house is cozy, clean and bright with a small green patch of garden in the front. The house is equipped with Wifi, TV, Dining table, fridge, front loading washing machine, microwave, kitchen utensils and items such as a blender etc.
Rent is $185/week for the room and includes all bills, toilet paper, dish washing liquid, cloth detergents and other general house cleaning products. Bond is $400 (refundable upon leaving if no damage or outstanding rent).
Sorry no smokers.
Please note, we have a friendly cat living with us.
Room is available from 15th August 2016. Inspections can be arranged during weeknights or anytime during weekends. Email or Call/Text on 0432012006
There are two of us living here and a friendly cat :)