|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 9 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
One bedroom with aircon/heating available in a relatively new townhouse within walking distance of Sydney Rd and Lygon St (we're practically in Brunswick)
You'll be living with myself (Alex, 24, medical student) and Leah (also 24, lady and scholar of the science variety) - both female post graduate students at Melbourne Uni. We're at uni most of the time during the week, and on weekends we've both got part time jobs. We're into short term exercise fads (in the past months we've taken up pilates, cycling, swimming and attempted the Kayla Itsines Program... unsuccessfully), but most of the time you'll find us enjoying a beer or three on the couch openly judging contestants on The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Cool bananas.
We share a couple of meals per week, keep the place clean, and are respectful of one another (eg. late nights, early starts, study time, etc)
About the house:
- First townhouse on a block of four in a quiet street but close to Sydney Rd and Lygon Sts, the 19, 8 and 1 trams and Moreland Station and 510 bus
- Large open living area downstairs
- Garage for extra storage, freezer, etc.
- Laundry with washing machine
- Small bathroom downstairs
- Large bathroom upstairs with separate bath, shower, etc.
- Small grass courtyard with washing line and shed
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- Available room has large built-in wardrobe with spanning coat rack and shelf storage above, own aircon/heater system and east facing window
We'd prefer someone who is keen to have a chat and embrace the relaxed and friendly atmosphere we've created. Looking for someone to move in now, but flexible for move in date to be anytime until late October. Message us if this sounds like the house for you!
Alex & Leah
PLEASE ONLY CONTACT US IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH LIVING WITH A CAT!
Please no couples, no smokers, no pets :)