|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
• Room will be Available from 4th August
• Spacious Main bedroom with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Convenient public transport with walking distance
• Fully furnished house and room
• Heating and air conditioning included
The house is only about a year old, and surrounded by some new developments. The neighborhood is quiet and safe with few parks that have BBQ facilities which are free of charge. It is also conveniently located near public transports within walking distance which includes:
• FREE Tram Services that goes to UNISA City West, Rundle Mall and Central Market. (Entertainment Centre Stop)
• Bus that goes directly to Uni of Adelaide
• Train Services (Bowden and North Adelaide)
The room for rent is a master bedroom with independent walk-in wardrobe and en suite. Both room and the house are fully furnished which includes:
• TWO single beds
• A bedside table
• TWO Side tables
And share facilities:
• NBN Wireless Internet
• Dining Table w Chairs
• Laundry w Washing Machine
• Large Fridge
• Kitchen w Gas Powered Stove and Other Appliances
Also, the car park is currently occupied but there are two FREE outdoor parking spaces around the block. However, the indoor parking space will be provide if needed.
*All BILLS ARE TO BE SHARED equally between house mates.*
Hi, we are looking for some one to share our room for the next 5 months. FEMALE and COUPLES preferable. We are not couple but great friends and both study full time in university. Both of us enjoy great food and wine of adelaide just like the others and sometimes even do it with great movies. Moreover, we tidy up after ourselves and absolutely friendly and would like to find someone who will do the same.
Further details upon request
Hi, this is Fred and Itzel, we were neighbors and decided to move together. Now we are looking for someone that could share this lovely house with us.
Both of us study full time in the university
We tidy up after ourselves and absolutely friendly and welcoming. And there is just so much laughter and stories happen arounds us. Come and become part of it.