|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Brand new home 4 x 2 sharing with one other.
- 5 minutes drive to Guilford train station (19 min. duration every 10 min. Train to Perth CBD).
- In the heart of the beautiful Swan Valley wineries & Restaurant, etc.
- 2 min.drive/5min. walk to New Coles Caversham Village shopping centre; Morley Galleria and Midland Gate shopping centre closed-by.
- Close to airport (perfect for a FIFO) and Reid Highway.
- 5 min. drive to lovely Guilford pubs, cafés, shops, river walks.
- Lovely parks close-by, short drive to amazing Whiteman park, outdoors and national parks.
* For your self:
- Double sized private bedroom with featuring mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fan (furnished).
- Own bathroom, including bath, large shower and separate toilet.
* To share with one other:
- Double look-up remote garage (half for you).
- Great living area, master chef open plan modern kitchen/dining with all stainless steel appliances/equipments.
- Landscaped gardens and outdoor al fresco area under main roof.
- Open plan front TV/sitting/theatre room.
- Office/study room.
- Mini gym in the last room.
*All new and fully furnished, air-conditioned; security doors & windows locks for extra peace of mind.
I'm Alex, 40 years old, professional.
I am an outdoory, sporty, like minded/easy going individual, looking for a cool housemate, not just to share a house but to share a friendly quite home.
I love music, an occasional drink (usually over the weekend) but I left my party animal days in a box by the end of my 20's.
Very happy for you to feel at home, invite good friends, family or girlfriend/boyfriend around, for an occasional lunch/dinner, chilled out session, etc. as I enjoy to meet people and socialize; but at the end I will like to keep the house for just two residents .
I am looking for someone who is full-time employed, or working part-time mature student; self sufficient, tidy, easy going to share. Please no heavy drinkers or party animals.
Someone who will take care of this home and their own private spaces; basically someone with common sense that will keep your own and shared areas clean/tidy. You know, just the normal thing 😊
Somebody honest, respectful, friendly and mature.
If you are that kind of person I look forward to hear from you.
$140/week plus half of the bills (Bills excluded in rent)
$170/week (All bills included in rent)
Verifying yourself through social media adds social proof which enriches your listing and will increase enquires and responses to your messages. Your public profile is only shown to verified members.