|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Brand new home 4 x 2 sharing with one other.
- 5 minutes drive to Guilford train station (19 min. duration every 10 min. Train to Perth CBD).
- In the heart of the beautiful Swan Valley wineries & Restaurant, etc.
- 2 min.drive/5min. walk to New Coles Caversham Village shopping centre; Morley Galleria and Midland Gate shopping centre closed-by.
- Close to airport (perfect for a FIFO) and Reid Highway.
- 5 min. drive to lovely Guilford pubs, cafés, shops, river walks.
- Lovely parks close-by, short drive to amazing Whiteman park, outdoors and national parks.
* For your self:
- Double sized private bedroom with featuring mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fan (furnished).
- Own bathroom, including bath, large shower and separate toilet.
* To share with one other:
- Double look-up remote garage (half for you).
- Great living area, master chef open plan modern kitchen/dining with all stainless steel appliances/equipments.
- Landscaped gardens and outdoor al fresco area under main roof.
- Open plan front TV/sitting/theatre room.
- Office/study room.
- Mini gym in the last room.
*All new and fully furnished, air-conditioned; security doors & windows locks for extra peace of mind.
I'm Alex, 40 years old, professional.
I am an outdoory, sporty, like minded/easy going individual, looking for a cool housemate, not just to share a house but to share a friendly quite home.
I love music, an occasional drink (usually over the weekend) but I left my party animal days in a box by the end of my 20's.
Very happy for you to feel at home, invite good friends, family or girlfriend/boyfriend around, for an occasional lunch/dinner, chilled out session, etc. as I enjoy to meet people and socialize; but at the end I will like to keep the house for just two residents .
I am looking for someone who is full-time employed, or working part-time mature student; self sufficient, tidy, easy going to share. Please no heavy drinkers or party animals.
Someone who will take care of this home and their own private spaces; basically someone with common sense that will keep your own and shared areas clean/tidy. You know, just the normal thing 😊
Somebody honest, respectful, friendly and mature.
If you are that kind of person I look forward to hear from you.
$140/week plus half of the bills (Bills excluded in rent)
$170/week (All bills included in rent)