|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 9 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
* More than liveable family residence with a fabulous layout
* Funky retro themes provide the option to restore and update
* Spacious air conditioned lounge room with high ceilings
* Generous living space with high exposed timber beam ceilings
* Glass wrapped dining room opens to sunny rear patio and lawn
* Tidy kitchen with gas stove and scope to remodel and update
* Ample bedrooms with built-ins, main with WIR, study with desk
* Neat bathrooms, one with marble vanitytop and cedar feature walls
* Private patio with covered BBQ, sunny near level rear lawn
* Large separate laundry with direct access outside, two storage lofts
* Short stroll to buses, Jacka Park and Harbord Primary School
* Easy walk to Curl Curl Beach or Freshwater Beach and village
* Giant workshop with 3 phase power plus two aluminium garden shed
We are 3 male professionals late 20's early 30s who work hard and enjoy keeping healthy. We enjoy weekend beers, BBQ's, surfing and generally just an easygoing house vibe. This an epic big retro house in an amazing spot and we have a room to fill for an easy going, social, fun loving, non weird or whingy, legendary lass.
We are looking to level out the sausage party with an awesome chick who can bring that perfect female touch to the house!
We don't smell or have boys germs and we are respectful and clean. Weeknights are fairly quite, however we sometimes don't mind a lash on the weekend.
We have 2 bathrooms. One of the guys works away (Mon to fri) so it will mostly be just the 3 of us.
P.S I'll only be able to respond after hours or weekends :)