|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- We have an awesome location 2 blocks from Artarmon train station & shops.
- Fully furnished kitchen & living room (although furnishing contributions are always welcome!)
- Unlimited internet, 50" TV, Netflix, nice speakers, printer
- North-Easterly facing (lots of sunlight)
- Large balcony with BBQ and table/chairs
- Loads of nice cafes/bars/restaurants in Artarmon - Crows Nest area.
We are a pair of guys in our mid-twenties with full time jobs who have been living together for a couple of years now. We love to keep fit and stay active during the week but don't mind the old chilled evening at home with a glass of wine or a few beers.
We enjoy playing guitar and longboarding, and a bit of gaming when we have time. We like to cook and keep the place tidy (but we aren't neat freaks).
We are looking for someone fairly social who will pull their weight with keeping a clean and tidy house. If you want to join us for the gym or gaming etc that's cool, otherwise we don't mind what you get up to.