|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hello! You'll be sharing this beautiful 2 bedroom terrace with ONLY myself, a 30yo professional female working at the hospital. I work very long hours so you won't see much of me but i'd love to have a flatmate that I can eventually start calling a friend!
- You will have your OWN bedroom with a PRIVATE access balcony
- Queen sized bed and furnished balcony with outdoor seating
- There are heaps of great restaurants within a 5min radius, good quality cheap eats and also well known great cafes, wine bars and culinary options
- Grocery store is walking distance
- There are a number of gyms and yoga studios within 5min walk
- Kings Cross Station And Museum Station are within walking distance
- Brisk walk to Hyde park and Botanical Gardens and CBD
- Close proximity to Paddington
- 10 min walk to Westfield Pitt Street and CBD
- Tucked close behind Oxford Street restaurants, close to entrance to Darlinghurst Road, yet a completely hidden and quiet discrete location.
- Our neighbours are all awesome!
The actual apartment is
- Fully furnished with large open plan living and fresh interiors
- Internal laundry and dryer
- Unlimited wireless internet
- Bathed in natural light, outside courtyard and your own private balcony
- Bedroom with built in storage, linear design
- Deluxe gas kitchen that is fully equipped
- Open plan ground floor living areas and kitchen opening out to a cute courtyard
- Contemporary design in living area providing plenty of storage
- Lovely polished timber floors throughout, tiled kitchen and bathroom
- Bright bathroom
You'll be sharing this beautiful terrace home with just me. It's a two bedroom terrace so the both of us will still have lots of our own private space and the kitchen, living area and bathroom would never be crowded.
If you are a couple applying, the weekly rent will be $500
SMS or call