|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- $200 P/W (plus bills)
- Located on Shenton Street in the heart of Northbridge. Right on the border of Russel square
- Close to a number of clubs, pubs, restaurants and cultural hotspots
- Only 20 meters from free BLUE CAT bus stop that takes you right into the city
- Across the road from REVO fitness (only $8.88 per week!)
- Free street parking
-- 2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom (you will have your own non-ensuite bathroom to yourself)
- Fully furnished. This includes washer, dryer, couch, dining table, chairs, oven, stove, fridge, microwave, cutlery, cooking utensils, and your own queen bed.
- 55 inch TV (and PS4, which I am happy to share)
- The place has just been repainted and the kitchen has been redone
- Small balcony with table and chairs
Hey! I'm Luke. I'm 25 years old, I work in advertising and I love to play guitar.
I'm a copywriter for an advertising agency (I work in the business below the apartment)
I’m clean, fairly quiet (although not shy), a non-smoker and not a big drinker. I go out most weekends with my friends.
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR IN A ROOMATE:
- Age 20-30 (male preferred)
- Cleanliness (does their dishes, and is willing to keep the communal areas clean too. I don’t need all of the forks to point in the same direction, but I expect that dishes etc won’t be left out longer than a day and you are always conscious of mess. I will extend the same courtesy. I like to do good clean of the whole place at least every fortnight, so I need someone who is on board with that too).
- Someone who is employed with a steady income and can pay on time (doesn’t have to be full-time work).
- Friendly (if you play guitar that is a plus!)
- Non smokers
- Someone without pets
- Someone who doesn’t bring people over constantly. (I like to bring friends over 1-2 times a week max. I don’t mind having people over from time to time, as long as it isn’t every night or every other night – this goes for people in relationships too. Likewise, I won’t bombard you with my friends constantly either).
- In the case of parties, this isn’t the place for the loud massive ones. I don’t want to get into a bad situation with my neighbours for being disruptive. If you’re a big partier then this probably isn’t the place for you.)
Just a final note. I’m very reasonable and I am always open to talking about an issue should it arise. If ever an issue pops up, I would hope that you would talk to me about it and we can find a solution that works for both of us, instead of letting it continue and breed animosity. In an ideal situation I would love to be great friends with you, with a high level of respect going both ways!
If this arrangement sounds like something that could work for you, send me a text.