|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
* All bills including high speed internet and NETFLIX
* Brand new:
house, smart TV, leather lounge, appliances ( dishwasher, stove, oven, fridge, reverse cycle air conditioning)
* Renter is welcome to use separate study room in addition to other common areas ( kitchen with large pantry, laundry with new washing machine, living area, alfresco, spacious study room...)
* Security doors fitted on all external doors.
* Landscaped garden and backyard.
* Ceiling fans and built-ins in all bedrooms.
* Looking to rent out one or two bedrooms in the house.
Can provide furnishings or empty room. The house comes with all the necessary essentials such as vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board etc so all you have to do is move in :)
Toilet is in a separate room in the house to minimise waiting. You will have to share the bathroom with one other person. I am rarely there - I'm there on some weekends. Bathroom has a bath, shower and vanity with space for your things.
Non smokers and females only please. No pets and no guests to stay over.
Please contact me for a viewing of the house.
There are two different bus companies operating in Gregory Hills. Busways and Interline Bus Services. Buses go to Minto, Campbelltown and Narellan.
Use the new Gregory Hills Drive extension to get into Minto, Campbelltown, Hume Highway or M5 quicker instead of Camden Valley Way.
Things close by in Gregory Hills
*Office works, supermarket, petrol station, variety of restaurants, cafes, Macdonalds
* Camden Council and a shopping centre is in the next suburb ( Oran Park)
*I'm a 34 year old female that loves being creative ( sewing and art). I work full time in government in marketing.
*21 year old female working full time.
|Il Sapore||~ 8 min walk|
|Betta bult buckets||~ 20 min walk|
|Gregory Hills Hotel||~ 21 min walk|
|Juicy Goose||~ 22 min walk|
|Tiny Oven||~ 22 min walk|
|Thomas Donovan Park, Grergory Hills Dr||~ 9 min walk|
|Dovovan Bvd at Gregory Hills Rd||~ 13 min walk|
|Gregory Hills Dr after Donovan Bvd||~ 14 min walk|
|Gregory Hills Dr opp Gregory Hills Hotel||~ 21 min walk|
|Grergory Hills Hotel, Central Hills Dr||~ 21 min walk|