|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- 2 minute walk from Hughesdale Station
- Secure parking
- Own bathroom with a bath!
- Right next to Boyd Park
- 10 minute walk or 5 minute bus ride (Bus stop right next to train station) to Chadstone Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Coles, Aldi etc.)
- 20 minute walk or 2 minute train ride to Oakleigh Central (Coles, Woolworths, Gym, other markets)
- Perfect location for Monash University students, both Caulfield and Clayton campus
-20 minute train ride into the city.
Hi there! Our flatmate is moving out end of July so we're looking for someone to take over the spare room in our 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. The apartment is quite spacious (pictures probably don't do it justice) and is in a very accessible location. You would be sharing the apartment with Nafa, 23 yrs and Will, 21 yrs. The apartment is fully furnished except the room you would be taking over. We can provide you with a mattress though (a double). Bills will be split between the 3 of us.
Nafa is currently on a break from university and looking for paid/volunteer work. Will is a student at RMIT university. We love to go out just as much as we like to stay in and have a movie night. We understand everyone needs their own time and space and would appreciate the same in return. Hoping to find someone in their early 20s or someone that we generally get along with. Would love to have someone we can be friends with and not just be flatmates.
If you're interested, we'd love for you to come by, see the place and have a chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!
-Nafa & Will