|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Private room and own bathroom available in clean two-bedroom apartment, located in the Italian Forum, Norton Street, Leichhardt. The photos do not do the place any justice, come and see for yourself, its a great apartment!
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe with large mirrored doors
- Own bathroom, with shower, basin and toilet
- Unlimited NBN, fastest speed tier and fast wifi
- Comfy living area
- Separate laundry room within apartment, with a washing machine and dryer
- A fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher and lots of appliances.
- Nice, large dining table
- Big TV with surround sound
- Apple TV with Netflix and Stan
- Outdoor set for nice balcony overlooking the Forum
- New carpet and paint throughout
- Access to gym in complex
- Great area and amazing complex!
- Easy access to Norton Plaza shops, including Coles
- Surrounded by great food, good pubs and loads of public transport
Hi, my name is Sebastian, I'm a 26 year old professional, I work in Sydney, with normal office hours and occasionally travel interstate and overseas for work. Outside of work, I like to catch up on TV and movies, listen to music, play the odd board game, have a glass of wine and catch up with my friends!
Ideally, I'm looking for someone to stay at least six months, a non-smoker and likes to occasionally hang out and listen to the odd record!