|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Reasons why you'll love this place:
1. Large bright room;
2. French doors leading to a sunny balcony;
3. In the middle of beautiful Surry Hills;
4. Bourke Street Bakery is a minute's walk away;
5. Within walking distance to Central Station, bus stops and the city;
6. Crown Street's bars, restaurants and Gelato Messina are only one street over;
7. Lovely housemates;
8. Bourke Street Bakery (yes, that's on here twice!);
9. Great outdoor spaces (terrace and garden).
Move in ready. One/two comfortable double beds and a television are available to buy at a reasonable price.
Looking for someone easy going yet considerate and tidy.
Couples, or two friends, welcome.
You will be living with two Irish girls and an Australian girl, all in their twenties/thirties, who are always up for a glass of wine or two.