|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- This is the chic brand new, never been lived in apartment :)
- Resort style living in Gas Works Precinct, including man-made beach pool area, gym and BBQ area.
- Short stroll to the 'James Street', 'Emporium' and 'Gasworks' shopping mall.
- Conveniently positioned only 3 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, this gorgeous home offers a highly desirable lifestyle with facilities at your doorstep.
- Very convenient location to CityCat terminal, bus station.
What you get:
1 Bedroom with build in wardrobe (very comfy double bed, bedside table, desk and chair), 1 Bathroom to yourself,
What we share:
A fully furnished kitchen, living room with 55 inches OLED TV and netflix.
2 fighting fishes Tom and Jerry.
Washing machine, dryer.
I am Vishal Kumar, a 27 years old male.
I am Indian by descent, I was born and lived in Germany, Malaysia, Algeria and Uzbekistan.
I work full time in Brisbane CBD as an IT Services manager for HP.
I'm a very easy to get on with kind of guy, enjoying my movies, guitar and road trips.
I usually drive to Sydney to visit my gf and some close friends down there.