|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
The best parts about living here are definitely the super close commodities!
* 2 minute walk to Sandringham line Ripponlea Station
* 5 minute walk to Carlisle Street (the Balaclava version of Chapel, except slightly less hipster.
* 2 minute walk to Ripponlea shops with great coffee to be had!
* 2 minute walk to milk bar for those late night craves when sitting down to a movie
* Only a few train stops to Flinders Street Station, super close to city without the grungy night vibes.
* Community is super safe here too, late night walkings, not a problem.
Apart from these, the room itself is cosy and dry with a built in wardrobe. There is also a queen bed available which is already set up! I am downgrading to a single as i am moving into a shoe box elsewhere haha. I am willing to negotiate an awesome price if someone is willing to take it off me.
We have a washing machine which works brilliantly! No dryer but we have clothes horses and a handy de-humidifier which runs very cheaply and sucks up moister in the house, drys clothes fast and keeps the rooms feeling nice and dry. Also unlimited internet is only $28 a month each.
Bathroom has got all you need! Shower has excellent pressure and we never run out of hot water which is awesome. The land lord loves us and we have a great relationship with the agents!
You will be living with a wonderful working professional gal! She is a full time graphic designer/digital marketer. I have a lot of time for this chick. She is funky, down to earth, super super considerate and a bit of a babe to be honest.
The ideal candidate will be equally considerate, keeping the communal spaces like lounge, bathroom and kitchen reasonable tidy most of the time. You will also be in a position to pay rent on time every month.
This is my third year in this place and I am sad to leave, it has served me really well!